Spring/summer = light color season. I love the flavor mint and naturally drawn to this color as well. These are my current favorite mint items. Skull wristlet, skull ring and rose studded earrings. I'm on a lookout for a mint purse and wallet but I haven't found one of my liking just yet.
Monday, April 1, 2013
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Spring is here and so I thought I'd do my winter favorites:
- FOX - bom beanie. Even though I have a variety of beanies this is my only black one and my go to during the winter. It kept my noggin warm and the pom on this beanie is large and flat out cute.
- Forever 21 - gold and bronze pyramid style rings. I would wear these two together on my ring finger or separately on both of my hands.
- Thrifted - no name brand. I thrifted this from Savers. This was hands down my favorite jacket during winter. The color just went with everything I wore. I believe it is an anorak material and it's only jacket that goes past my bum. I also wore it often on rainy days.
- Kat Von D - Tattoo liner in Trooper. This liquid eyeliner stays put all day! I have oily lids and this proved to last for hours granted with a primer. It's not exactly matte but it's not very glossy either. To solve this small problem I just set it with a matte black eyeshadow and it's good to go.
- Sea Band - bracelet for nausea. I don't know what it is about winter I think it may be the humidity...I get really bad motion sickness during this time more so than the other seasons. This has helped calmed me down during car rides and of that nature.
- Zentrip - Motion Sickness Strips - Now when things got really rocky, this is what I'll take. This basically is a low weight sedative. It mellows me out when I really need to relax with bad motion sickness.
at 12:03 AM Posted by Lei
Friday, March 15, 2013
Honestly, I basically celebrated by enjoying all my vices. Gambling, drinking, smoking and caloric food with my closest friends and family. Tomorrow is never promised, in the end you're going to die and so might as well live a little? Drunk bowling even with my mum attending was memorable enough. My mum wore her 'Breezy' sweater and she tried bowling for the first time. I swear, my mum is more of a teenager the older she gets. I wished our other Pinaybodian sister could have made it but she was busy settling into her new home. Now for the presents!
Sunday, February 17, 2013
I’m not a big advocate for this man made holiday but I do believe in pampering yourself that day. Nothing special went on but I did pick up some goodies for myself. I didn't even receive presents from oppa but it’s not like I was expecting anything. I rather had him spent the monies on himself, as there are many things he wants to save up for. Anyhoo, onto the goods!